HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 Guitar Amp
Everything you love about the HT Club 40 MkII with 6L6 valves.
After much demand from Blackstar customers we are excited to introduce the stunning HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 as an ongoing alternative to the standard HT Club 40 MkII. The 6L6 power valve has characteristic glassy clean tones, crunchy overdrives and smooth mid-range, making these power valves the perfect match for the dynamic HT Club 40 MkII.
HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 sees the standard award-winning 40W combo powered by a pair of 6L6 valves, driving a 12” Celestion Seventy-80 speaker. Equipped with 2 channels and 4 footswitchable voices the HT Club 40 MkII is the ideal gigging valve amp for club sized venues. Now this ground-breaking amplifier takes a different tonal direction with 2 x 6L6 valves powering dynamic clean and crunch tones and a flexible 10% Power Reduction to create the ideal club performance, home practice and studio recording amplifier in one amazing combo.Смотреть видео целиком View Handbook
• Fitted with a pair of the revered 6L6 valves.
• 1 x 12” Celestion 70/80 speaker.
• Boutique cosmetic with stunning basketweave tolex and black chicken head knobs
The 6L6 Power Valve
The 6L6 power valve is often revered as the tonal powerhouse of many well-known classic American amplifiers. Their characteristic glassy clean tones, crunchy overdrives and smooth mid-range make these power valves the perfect match for the dynamic HT Club 40 MkII.
|Clean Voice 1||American Clean – Very clean and bright but with a solid and tight low end.|
|Clean Voice 2||British Clean – Looser bass response with warmer mid-range and is very sensitive to the output level of the guitar and the player’s dynamics.|
|OD Voice 1||Classic Overdrive – ‘Hot-rodded’ overdrive with medium power damping.|
|OD Voice 2||Modern Overdrive – A strong mid-emphasised pre-overdrive boost, as well as a looser, more aggressive sound due to reduced power amp damping.|
Choose Your Amp
HT Club 40 MkII 6L6
HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 Specification
- Innovative 40 Watt valve combo
- 2 x ECC83 and 2 x 6L6 valves
- Two footswitchable channels
- Four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10% of full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker Emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB output for recording
- 1x12" Celestion Seventy-80 speaker
- 2-way footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Chicken head knobs
- Basketweave tolex