Discussion - ID:Core amplifiers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hey Dan74,Dan74 wrote:the amp ID core 10 has lost volume after insiders upgrade via usb. all 6 voice lights are flashing one after other, and manual and tap light are on. no volume. no noise. no amp. no more blackstar. any thoughts plse?
The flashing lights suggest that the amplifier is still trying to update, or the update had not been successful.
Firstly, I would recommend carrying out a factory reset on the amplifier. You can do this by completing the following:
- Turn the amplifier off.
- Hold the Modulation, Reverb and Delay buttons down.
- Whilst holding these down, turn the amplifier on.
- The voice LEDs will cycle through as a ‘countdown’, which once complete will mean the factory reset is complete.
Simply turn the amplifier off again to complete the process. When you switch this back on, the amplifier will be fully reset. Reconnect to your PC and reattempt the firmware update.
2) The second option, if the factory reset did not work, is to force a firmware update via Insider’s GOD mode. To do this, complete the following:
- Connect the ID:Core 10 to your PC
- Hold ‘Shift’ and double-click the Insider application.
This will force the Insider application to update any connected amplifier’s firmware. Click ‘Yes’ and follow the instructions. Once this has completed, the firmware on your ID:Core 10 will be refreshed and should allow the connection to your PC.
However, in the event this has not changed anything, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this helps.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests