Can you recommend a Dumble setting for the ID-60 ?

Share the sound in your head
Stratblooz

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Something in the ODS style ?

Daniel.himo

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:30 pm

I'd like to know aswell, as i've been trying myself. The closest i've come is by using od1 with 6l6 tvp setting and volume on full. Gain at about as low as you can and still have the "feel" isf set to american side and tone pots adjustwd to taste... But i feel there's something lacking.

Daniel.himo

Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Not dumble tones of course. But today i got to compare the ID60 to my fender super reverb with a tube screamer. Witch i've used as a substitute for #umble tones for years.. And to my ears has worked quite good for that "cleaner" robben ford od. And the recipe for me was super crunch channel with gain at about 4-5 Volume at 7-9. Bass at about 8 middle at 6-7 treble at 4 and isf slightly to the american side about 4. Tvp setting at kt66 a touch of spring reverb and the global resonance and precence at 5. Can't say it's a dumble tone. But it made me miss the super reverb/ tube screamer setup a lot less for my blues/blesrock moments:D :D i also experimented with the same tube setting in od2 channel to see if it yielded simular results. And what u got was a midrangey, thick smoot overdrive witch was really nice :) really. The kt66 suprised me. As I've been a fender guy all my life and thought that 6l6 or 6v6 would suit me best

• Information