Show Us Your Axes

Upload your pictures here
Post Reply
TEMPA
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Melbourne Australia

Thu May 13, 2010 4:04 pm

My pride and joy, my Blackstar HT-5S and my 3 geetars, a Cort X1, an Ibanez RG420EG and a Fender Stratocaster

Image

Plustone
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm

I'm a 1990s Patrick Eggle man. Anyone interested can see my collection by clicking here.

PheX
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 12:00 am

Fri May 14, 2010 12:55 pm

This is my workhorse, I have several other guitars but this is my main axe:

ESP Horizon NT Custom
Image

Image

Image

Image

I love this thing to death, it's an amazing guitar to play.

Operative
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Devon, UK

Tue May 18, 2010 7:33 pm

PheX wrote:This is my workhorse, I have several other guitars but this is my main axe:

ESP Horizon NT Custom

I love this thing to death, it's an amazing guitar to play.
Nice. I just sold a 1990 Horizon... I've never seen one of the old "lawsuit" models with a fixed bridge, and I'm not sure I've seen one with two full sized humbuckers either. I think you have a bit of a rarity there.

SSGFowler
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Murfreesboro, TN. USA

Tue May 18, 2010 10:36 pm

My 2

Image

'09 SG Classic and an '07 SG Special Faded that has been un-faded.

Icarus
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 am

Tue May 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Operative wrote:
PheX wrote:This is my workhorse, I have several other guitars but this is my main axe:

ESP Horizon NT Custom

I love this thing to death, it's an amazing guitar to play.
Nice. I just sold a 1990 Horizon... I've never seen one of the old "lawsuit" models with a fixed bridge, and I'm not sure I've seen one with two full sized humbuckers either. I think you have a bit of a rarity there.
They are not especially rare to be honest, i have an identical one in blue aqua. Dam nice guitars though.

6StringBender
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 am

Wed May 19, 2010 11:43 am

SSGFowler wrote:My 2

Image

'09 SG Classic and an '07 SG Special Faded that has been un-faded.
Fantastic "un-fading" job you did on the Special !!!! It brought the grain out by 10X...........
What IS the clearcoat.....nitro, poly????
My reason for asking is that I already have a "grade-A" Ebony '67 series Flying-V, but i'd LOVE to get the faded Cherry V and "un-fade" it.

SSGFowler
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Murfreesboro, TN. USA

Wed May 19, 2010 10:09 pm

6StringBender wrote:
SSGFowler wrote:My 2

Image

'09 SG Classic and an '07 SG Special Faded that has been un-faded.
Fantastic "un-fading" job you did on the Special !!!! It brought the grain out by 10X...........
What IS the clearcoat.....nitro, poly????
My reason for asking is that I already have a "grade-A" Ebony '67 series Flying-V, but i'd LOVE to get the faded Cherry V and "un-fade" it.
Here's a better picture

Image

The un faded has a pretty wild grain pattern to it. The clearcoat is nitro lacquer. I had it done by a local instrument repair shop for a very reasonable price. It took about nine weeks for the nitro to cure enough to be buffed. I had the back side of the neck left with the faded finish because it just feels so good to play.It also has a few mods like better pickups, bone nut etc. sounds and plays like buttah!

RoelSmoel
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Thu May 20, 2010 6:18 am

PheX wrote:This is my workhorse, I have several other guitars but this is my main axe:

ESP Horizon NT Custom
Image

Image

Image

Image

I love this thing to death, it's an amazing guitar to play.
Hey dude, you're pupanus1 from gitaarnet.nl?
I recognize that guitar from the *Rate de gitaar van de persoon boven je* thread..

Ollie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Southampton, England.
Contact:

Thu May 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Image

Fender 72 Telecaster Deluxe (w/500k Pots)

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests