Distortion pedal for Ht Stage 100

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
Joshmcnulty

Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm looking for some suggestions, I have an Ht stage 100, I'm running a seymore duncan pickup booster, which is kicking my clean channel into overdrive. I am thinking about picking up a distortion pedal to give me a nice fat saturated distortion sound. Should I be looking at distortions? Is it gonna be too much with my boost? I don't think I want an overdrive, but Im not sure, All the demos I have seen arnt really what I'm looking for.

I'm currently looking at a Barber Dirty Bomb

The amps dirty channels are great, but I want to use a pedal;for my current setup using the amp channels is not what I'm looking for

Don G

Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Have you checked out the Vox Satchurator pedal? It has a great full sounding distortion lots of tonal variety. There is a more switch that kicks in extra distortion when its needed so it's like having two pedals in one. I'm using the Vox Ice 9 which is an overdrive version and it really adds a lot of versatility to my HT 60.

MikeD

Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 pm

I use the Clean channel with the voice "country twangy" (can´t remember if its in or out but its distinktivly trebbley), down the master-volume and up the clean with both eq´s over 12....with my humbuckers it pushes her write into distotion beautifully..give that a try ;-)

• Information