idiot !!!!!!

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
robtc3uk

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi guys i am new here got to tell you all what a prat i have been. i sold my lonestar and looking for a new smaller amp looked at a few liked the fender hot rod deluxe. but got a ht20 had it a week liked it but for some reson went and swaped it for a fender hot rod. what a twat the ht was far better at home the fender has no volume control it is off or very loud not very happy with that .i now know that blackstar is the way to go so am goning to go back shop tomorrow and see if i can swap it back for the ht may be a 40 or 60 or a series one i really like the dpr bit of it.I bet they will be pissed with me but hay i got to get back to a blackstar.Dont really know what one to get series one or ht any help
Thanks let hope the shop are cool with my messing them about but things sound so diffent in shops

Ettery

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 pm

It all depends on your needs and that, but if i had the choice i'd get a series one.

robtc3uk

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Well got it sorted swaped the fender for a series one 45 it is very very good can get most if not all of the sound i have been looking for.Can get a jc 120 clean to a slayer type drive at home volume very cool.The shop were really good with all my messing about cant thank the enough bonners in eastbourne top shop!!

• Information