HT 60 footswitch cable

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
skungel

Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:17 am

Does anyone have a schematic of how you can (or whther you can) adapt the existing computer cable pin end of the HT60 footswitch to a standard TRS end? I want to use the amp channel switching utility of my G system to avoid having an additonal footswitch at my feet, but the G system uses a TRS input.

cadblaster

Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 am

The short answer is "Yes" you can.
But since your using the G system you've got midi capability which I recommend instead of using the TRS. Get you one of these http://www.voodoolab.com/controlswitcher.htm
You'll still need a custom cable that you can make yourself or get from Voodoo that goes from the amp connector to the midi converter. Then you use a regular midi cable from the converter to the G system Midi out.
I have the drawing for the HTStage60, not sure if it's the same pinout for the HT60, but it's easy enough to figure it out.

skungel

Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:55 am

Thanks for that. It is actually a Stage 60 (I was just lazy with my typing). I'd love the pic/diagram if possible. Even better if it shows how this interfaces with the proposed TRS end. After shelling out for the amp and effects unit it would be good to curb my spending for now.

cadblaster

Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:14 pm

PM me your Email address. No way of posting the PDF file drawing to the forum.

• Information